Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this blog, we will be learning ઘઉં અને બાજરા ની કુલેર in a detailed way and you can serve Kuler recipe or ઘઉં અને બાજરા ની કુલેર to your musketeers, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the form, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo( ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all. We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help cook/ home maker.
In this blog you’ll get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our food recipes will be fully pure vegetarian. We’re then to help you cook succulent refection with lower stress and further joy. We offer fashions and cuisine advice for home culinarians, starters, or educated ones.
Helping produce “ kitchen wins ” is what we ’re each about. Then you’ll get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food fashions.
What is Kuler recipe or ઘઉં અને બાજરા ની કુલેર ?
“Wheat flour Kuler and Pearl Millet Kuler (Bajri)” is a traditional and nutritious dish from Gujarat, India, known for its simplicity and wholesome ingredients. This vegetarian dish has been a part of Gujarati culinary traditions for generations. Wheat Flour and Bajra Flour Kuler can be enjoyed as a delicious snack or dessert. They are typically served during festivals and special occasions.
The combination of wheat flour, bajra flour, jaggery, and coconut results in a delightful blend of textures and flavors, making these kuler balls a favorite among those who appreciate traditional Indian sweets. Store any leftover kuler in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
This recipe offers a taste of traditional Indian sweets made with a blend of wheat and bajra flours, showcasing the rich and diverse culinary heritage of the region.
Ingredients used to prepare Kuler Recipe :
- Bajra flour – 250 GMS
- Sugar – 125 GMS
- Desi ghee – 125 GMS
- Wheat flour – 250 GMS
- Jaggery – 125 GMS
- Desi ghee – 125 GMS
Instructions for preparing Kuler Recipe :
Bajra flour kuler :
- In a vessel add sugar & desi ghee and mix well.
- Now gradually add bajra flour little by little to mix it with sugar & ghee.
- In a palm take a little mixture & check if the mixture turns into ball & if it does and doesn’t break then your measurement of ghee & sugar is perfect & if it is like a dry powder then you can add ghee if require.
- Your Bajra flour kuler is ready, serve it in a bowl.
- You can also store this in an air tight container under a room temperature or even in a fridge & can enjoy this traditional dessert whenever you crave for it.
Wheat flour kuler :
- In a vessel add jaggery & desi ghee & mix well. Make sure you take melted jaggery or cut it into pieces.
- Now add wheat flour gradually to mix it with the jaggery and desi ghee.
- To check whether the kuler is ready jus take a little mixture & form a small ball if it doesn’t break in to pieces then the measurement of ghee & jaggery is perfect & if it looks dry then you can add ghee as per requirement.
- So your Wheat flour kuler is ready to serve.
- Enjoy your sweet cravings by making this instant gujrati traditional dessert at home.
Checkout our other Recipes:
- Dabeli recipe:
- Gundar Paak Recipe:
- 10 Min Spicy Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Kora Mag Nu Shaak Recipe
- Khatta Dhokla Recipe
- Surti Undhiyu recipe
- Methi Na Gota
- Rava Handvo
- 3 types of Thandai
- Dhani Mamra Chivda
- Chole Bhature
- Chaas Masala
- Kopra Paak
- Sabudana Cutlet
- Batata Vada
- Veg Fried Rice
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- Variyali Sharbat Premix
- Veg Gravy Manchurian
- Rava Dosa Recipe
- Apple Milkshake Recipe
- Sabudana Batata Wafer
- Aam Ras Recipe
- Tendli Sabji Recipe
- Farali Sabudana Papad Recipe
- Chikoo Milkshake Recipe
- Keri Nu Khatu Athanu Recipe
- Golkeri nu Athanu Recipe
- Chana Dal Namkeen Recipe
- Keri No Chundo Recipe
- Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Instant Rava Masala Dosa
- Bateta Farali pattice
- Paneer paratha gujrati recipe
- Schezwan Cheese Frankie Recipe
- Milk Burfi Gujrati Recipe
- Gujarati Farali Handvo recipe
- Pani Puri Gujarati Recipe
Wheat Flour and Bajra (Pearl Millet) Flour Kuler is a delightful and traditional Indian sweet made from a combination of wheat flour, bajra flour, jaggery, and sugar. These small, crispy balls are both delicious and nutritious, often enjoyed during festivals and special occasions. The process involves making a mixture, filling it with a desi ghee, sweet jaggery & sugar mixture savoring the unique blend of textures and flavors. This recipe highlights the rich culinary heritage of India and is a wonderful treat for those who appreciate authentic Indian sweets.