Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this article, we will be learning Kopra Paak Sweet in a detailed way and you can serve Kopra Paak Gujarati Recipe to your friends, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the recipe, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo (ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all.
We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help / chef / home maker.
In this blog you will get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our recipes will be completely pure vegetarian. We are here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy. We offer recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, starters, or experienced ones.
Helping create “kitchen wins” is what we’re all about. Here you will get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food recipes
What is Kopra Paak Sweet ?
Kopra paak or coconut burfi is a popular Gujarati sweet. It is easy to make and requires only 3 ingredients to make at home to make this coconut burfi recipe more interesting. You can make single-layered white burfi with this recipe, With all available ingredients in your kitchen, it is prepared within minutes for any occasion and celebration.
Ingredients used to prepare Kopra Paak Recipe:
- Grated Coconut Powder – 200 gms
- Sugar – 100 gms
- Pistachio – 05 pcs
- Almonds – 05 pcs
- Desi Ghee – 01 tsp
- Water – 125 ml
Instructions for Kopra Paak Recipe:
In a pan add Grated Coconut & roast it for about 05 minutes on a low flame & later remove it in a plate to let it cool down.
Then add sugar in a pan, put some water to make a sugar syrup (chashni).
- Stir the sugar on a medium flame untill it melts & turns into syrup (as shown in a video).
- Keep checking the syrup so that you get the correct pie (chashni) for the Kopra Paak.
- Once the Sugar syrup is ready add the roasted coconut powder in the pan & turn off the flame.
- Take the pan on the side of the stove & mix it well.
- Then grease the plate with ghee & put the coconut mixture in the plate & spread it evenly using the bowl.
- You can even out the sides of the mixture using the spoon.
- Then add the sliced Pistachio & Almonds on top of the mixture & press it using the bowl so that it doesn’t come out.
- Now let the mixture to the rest & later cut it into square pieces.
- Your Kopra paak is ready to serve, enjoy eating the delicious homemade sweet.
Checkout our other Recipes:
Some tips for Kopra Paak Recipe:
- Stir the Sugar on medium flame & make sure it does not get thicker.
- Turn Off the flame immediately after adding coconut in the sugar syrup .
- Kopra Paak stays for 4-5 days in a room temperature.
Kopra Paak Sweet is prepared and served on different occasions in India like Holi, Diwali, Rakhi, Navratri, Paryushan and many others.It can be served during tea-time along with chivda and other snacks.
Indian thali is incomplete without some serving of sweet. Serve it with Indian meals alongside dal, roti, sabzi and raita.