Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this blog, we will be learning How to make Crispy Samosa in a detailed way and you can serve Aaloo Samosa or ટેસ્ટી ગુજરાતી સમોસા to your musketeers, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the form, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo( ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all. We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help cook/ home maker.
In this blog you’ll get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our food recipes will be fully pure vegetarian. We’re then to help you cook succulent refection with lower stress and further joy. We offer fashions and cuisine advice for home culinarians, starters, or educated ones.
Helping produce “ kitchen wins ” is what we ’re each about. Then you’ll get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food fashions.
What is Aaloo Samosa Recipe?
Aloo Samosa, a beloved Indian snack, is a delectable deep-fried pastry filled with spiced potatoes and various aromatic spices. It’s a popular street food and a must-have during festive and celebratory occasions. The term “Aloo” refers to potatoes, which serve as the primary ingredient in this savory delight. The outer crust is crispy and flaky, while the inner filling bursts with a flavorful blend of potatoes, spices, and herbs, creating a tantalizing taste that keeps you coming back for more.
This recipe offers a step-by-step guide to preparing Aloo Samosas at home, allowing you to relish the authentic flavors and aromatic spices that make this snack an all-time favorite in Indian cuisine. Whether enjoyed with chutney, as an appetizer, or a tea-time treat, Aloo Samosas bring a taste of India to your table. Let’s embark on this culinary adventure to create these savory delights.
Ingredients used to prepare Aaloo Samosa Recipe :
- Maida – 300 GMS
- Boiled Potato – 750 GMS
- Boiled Green Peas – 150 GMS
- Coriander leaf – Few
- Green Chilly – 02 PC
- Salt – 02 TSP
- Ginger & Green chilly paste – 02 TSP
- Garam Masala – 01 TSP
- Red Chilly Powder – 01 TSP
- Hing -1/2 TSP
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 TSP
- Dhana – 02 TSP
- Ajwain – 1/2 TSP
- Aamchur Powder – 01 TSP
- Groundnut Oil – For frying
Instructions for preparing Aaloo Samosa Recipe :
- In a vessel, add maida, groundnut oil, salt & prepare a soft dough.
- Cover it with a lid for few minutes.
- Now crush the boiled potatoes.
- Heat the kadai or a heating pan, add groundnut oil, green chilly, dhana, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, aamchur powder, salt & mix well.
- Now add the crushed potatoes in the vessel & mix well.
- Add boiled green peas & coriander leaf in the samosa stuffing mixture.
- So the samosa filing is ready remove it in a plate & let it cool.
- Now check the maida dough.
- Dough should be of medium consistency not too thick or too thin.
- Kneed the dough properly before making the roti.
- Now take a medium size portion of dough & make a round balls of it.
- Start making a roti of the balls.
- The roti should be of little thick layers so that the outer covering of samosa becomes crunchy & crispy.
- Now cut the roti into 4 pieces.
- Take a 1 side & shape it in a triangle, stick the corners (you can use water & little flour for sticking)
- Now add the filings in the the open portion of the samosa.
- Seal the mouth of the samosa properly, make sure it does’nt open up while frying.
- Prepare all samosa the same way & keep ready in a plate.
- Now heat the oil in a kadhai or a frying pan.
- Once the oil is heated, start placing 2-3 samosa in the pan.
- Keep the gas flame on medium & dont turn the samosa to the other side before it is not fried fully in one side.
- Fry the samosa until they become golden brown.
- After all the samosa are ready to serve, place them a serving plate with a green chutney or tomato sauce.
- Enjoy the crispy and flavorful homemade Aloo Samosas, a popular Indian snack that’s perfect for tea-time or as an appetizer during gatherings and festivities!
Checkout our other Recipes:
- Dabeli recipe:
- Gundar Paak Recipe:
- 10 Min Spicy Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Kora Mag Nu Shaak Recipe
- Khatta Dhokla Recipe
- Surti Undhiyu recipe
- Methi Na Gota
- Rava Handvo
- 3 types of Thandai
- Dhani Mamra Chivda
- Chole Bhature
- Chaas Masala
- Kopra Paak
- Sabudana Cutlet
- Batata Vada
- Veg Fried Rice
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- Variyali Sharbat Premix
- Veg Gravy Manchurian
- Rava Dosa Recipe
- Apple Milkshake Recipe
- Sabudana Batata Wafer
- Aam Ras Recipe
- Tendli Sabji Recipe
- Farali Sabudana Papad Recipe
- Chikoo Milkshake Recipe
- Keri Nu Khatu Athanu Recipe
- Golkeri nu Athanu Recipe
- Chana Dal Namkeen Recipe
- Keri No Chundo Recipe
- Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Instant Rava Masala Dosa
- Bateta Farali pattice
- Paneer paratha gujrati recipe
- Schezwan Cheese Frankie Recipe
- Milk Burfi Gujrati Recipe
- Gujarati Farali Handvo recipe
- Pani Puri Gujarati Recipe
- Kuler Recipe
- Panchamrut & Panjari Recipe in Gujrati
- Mandvi Paak Recipe
- Batata Poha Recipe
- Milk Modak Gujrati Recipe
Aloo Samosa is a beloved Indian snack, enjoyed for its crispy outer crust and flavorful spiced potato filling. This iconic dish encapsulates the essence of Indian street food and is a favorite during festive gatherings, tea-time, or simply as a delightful appetizer. The process of creating these samosas involves preparing a dough with all-purpose flour, crafting a savory potato-based filling infused with aromatic spices, and skillfully shaping and frying the samosas to a golden crisp.
The crispy and flaky outer layer, filled with the well-seasoned blend of potatoes and spices, offers a burst of flavors with each bite. Whether accompanied by mint chutney, tamarind chutney, or a dollop of tangy tomato ketchup, Aloo Samosas are a true representation of Indian culinary delight. Embrace the culinary adventure of crafting these scrumptious samosas, creating an authentic taste of India in the comfort of your home, and delighting the taste buds of family and friends. Enjoy the delightful experience of savoring homemade Aloo Samosas, and relish the savory goodness that this iconic snack brings to your table.