Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this blog, we will be learning Paneer Paratha Gujarati Recipe in a detailed way and you can serve Paneer Paratha or પનીર પરાઠા to your musketeers, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the form, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo( ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all. We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help cook/ home maker.
In this blog you’ll get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our food recipes will be fully pure vegetarian. We’re then to help you cook succulent refection with lower stress and further joy. We offer fashions and cuisine advice for home culinarians, starters, or educated ones.
Helping produce “ kitchen wins ” is what we ’re each about. Then you’ll get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food fashions.
What is Paneer Paratha Recipe ?
Paneer paratha is a delicious and popular Indian flatbread stuffed with a filling made from crumbled paneer, which is Indian cottage cheese. The filling is often seasoned with spices and herbs to enhance its flavor. The paratha itself is made from whole wheat dough and is cooked on a griddle with oil or ghee until it becomes golden and crispy.
The process of making paneer paratha involves rolling out a small portion of the dough, placing a portion of the paneer filling in the center, and then enclosing the filling by folding the edges of the dough over it. The stuffed dough is then rolled out gently and cooked on a hot griddle with oil or ghee until both sides are cooked to perfection.
Paneer paratha is typically served hot with accompaniments like yogurt, pickles, chutneys, or even a side of vegetables. It’s a popular dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, offering a flavorful combination of soft bread and well-spiced paneer filling. Paneer paratha is loved for its rich taste and texture, making it a favorite among people who enjoy Indian cuisine.
Ingredients used to prepare Paneer Paratha Recipe :
- Paneer – 250 gms
- Corriander leaf – few
- Desi Ghee – 100 gms
- Ginger & green chilly paste – 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Onion – 02 pc
- Chilly flakes – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oregano – 1 1/2 tsp
- Wheat flour – 100 gms
- Groundnut oil – 04 tsp
- Water – 1.5 cup
Instructions for preparing Paneer Paratha Recipe :
- Prepare the Dough:
- In a mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, little oil and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually add water and knead to make a smooth and soft dough. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Prepare the Paneer Filling:
- In another bowl, mix crumbled paneer, chopped onion, green chilies, ginger paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well to make the filling.
- Make Stuffed Parathas:
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten them slightly. Roll out each ball into a small circle using a rolling pin.
- Place a spoonful of the paneer filling in the center of the dough circle.
- Bring the edges of the dough together to cover the filling and pinch to seal.
- Gently flatten the stuffed dough ball between your palms and then roll it out into a larger circle using a rolling pin. Be careful not to let the filling come out.
- Cook the Parathas:
- Heat a tawa or griddle over medium heat.
- Place the rolled paratha on the hot tawa. Cook until you see bubbles forming on the surface.
- Flip the paratha and drizzle some ghee or oil on the cooked side.
- Press gently with a spatula to ensure even cooking and cook until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the paneer paratha from the tawa and place it on a serving plate.
- Serve hot with yogurt, pickle, chutney, or even a side of vegetables.
Paneer paratha makes for a delicious and fulfilling meal. The softness of the bread combined with the flavorful paneer filling creates a satisfying and comforting dish that’s enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Dabeli recipe:
- Gundar Paak Recipe:
- 10 Min Spicy Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Kora Mag Nu Shaak Recipe
- Khatta Dhokla Recipe
- Surti Undhiyu recipe
- Methi Na Gota
- Rava Handvo
- 3 types of Thandai
- Dhani Mamra Chivda
- Chole Bhature
- Chaas Masala
- Kopra Paak
- Sabudana Cutlet
- Batata Vada
- Veg Fried Rice
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- Variyali Sharbat Premix
- Veg Gravy Manchurian
- Rava Dosa Recipe
- Apple Milkshake Recipe
- Sabudana Batata Wafer
- Aam Ras Recipe
- Tendli Sabji Recipe
- Farali Sabudana Papad Recipe
- Chikoo Milkshake Recipe
- Keri Nu Khatu Athanu Recipe
- Golkeri nu Athanu Recipe
- Chana Dal Namkeen Recipe
- Keri No Chundo Recipe
- Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Instant Rava Masala Dosa
- Bateta Farali pattice
Paneer paratha is a beloved Indian dish that brings together the goodness of whole wheat flatbread and a flavorful filling of crumbled paneer, seasoned with a mix of aromatic spices and herbs. The process of crafting this dish involves skillfully stuffing the dough with the paneer mixture, then gently cooking it until it turns into a golden and crispy delight on a griddle.
Often served with yogurt, pickles, or chutneys, paneer paratha offers a harmonious blend of textures and tastes that has made it a cherished choice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Its popularity lies in the comforting satisfaction it provides through the delicious marriage of soft dough and well-spiced paneer.