Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this blog, we will be learning Rava Dosa Recipe in 10 Minutes in a detailed way and you can serve Sooji Dosa Recipe in Gujrati or રવાના ઢોસા form to your musketeers, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the form, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo( ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all. We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help cook/ home maker.
In this blog you’ll get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our food recipes will be fully pure vegetarian. We’re then to help you cook succulent refection with lower stress and further joy. We offer fashions and cuisine advice for home culinarians, starters, or educated ones.
Helping produce “ kitchen wins ” is what we ’re each about. Then you’ll get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food fashions.
How to make Rava Dosa Recipe ?
Rava dosa Recipe is a popular South Indian crepe made with a combination of rava, wheat flour, and gram flour. The batter for rava dosa is thin and has a pouring consistency, which gives the dosa its signature crispy texture. Unlike traditional dosa, rava dosa can be made instantly without any fermentation. The batter is usually seasoned with cumin seeds, green chillies, and onions, which adds flavor and texture to the dosa. Rava dosa is typically served with coconut chutney, sambar, or tomato chutney. It is a perfect breakfast or snack option and is loved by people of all ages.
Ingredients used to prepare Rava Dosa Recipe :
- Rava – 250 gms
- Curd – 250 gms
- Salt – 02 tsp
- Besan (Gram Flour) – 02 tsp
- Wheat Flour – 02 tsp
- Cooking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Groundnut oil – 04 tsp
- Water – 01 cup
Instructions for preparing Rava Dosa :
- Take a mixing bowl and add rava, wheat flour, gram flour. Mix well.
- Add water slowly to the bowl, stirring continuously to avoid lumps, and mix to form a thin, smooth batter with a pouring consistency. The batter should be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Keep the batter aside for 10-15 minutes to rest.
- After 10-15 minutes, check the consistency of the batter. It may have thickened, so add more water if needed to get the pouring consistency.
- Now add salt to taste & cooking sada with some water & mix well.
- Give the batter a good stir before making dosas.
- Your Rava dosa batter is ready to use. You can pour a ladleful of batter on a hot tawa or griddle, spread it thin in a circular motion, drizzle oil, and cook until it turns crispy and golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter to make more dosas.
- Dabeli recipe:
- Gundar Paak Recipe:
- 10 Min Spicy Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Kora Mag Nu Shaak Recipe
- Khatta Dhokla Recipe
- Surti Undhiyu recipe
- Methi Na Gota
- Rava Handvo
- 3 types of Thandai
- Dhani Mamra Chivda
- Chole Bhature
- Chaas Masala
- Kopra Paak
- Sabudana Cutlet
- Batata Vada
- Veg Fried Rice
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- Variyali Sharbat Premix
- Veg Gravy Manchurian
Rava dosa Recipe is a popular dish in South India, and it’s also enjoyed in other parts of the country. It’s known for its crispy texture, which comes from the semolina/rava used in the batter. Rava dosa Recipe is a great breakfast option as it’s quick to make and doesn’t require any fermentation. The batter can be prepared in just a few minutes, and the dosa can be cooked in a matter of minutes. The combination of wheat flour and gram flour used in the batter gives the dosa a smooth and thin texture. Rava dosa is also a versatile dish, as it can be served with a variety of side dishes like chutneys, sambar, and other accompaniments. It’s a great option for people who are looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack.