Hello Everyone, you all are welcome to our blog Gujrati Rotlo Food Recipes. In this blog, we will be learning How to Make Tendli Sabji Recipe in Gujarati in a detailed way and you can serve Tendli sabji or ટેસ્ટી મસાલા ટીંડોરાનુ શાક form to your musketeers, family and loved ones.
Before we move ahead with the form, let us share some information about our blog Gujarati Rotlo( ગુજરતી રોટલો) Food Recipes with you all. We started our food channel in September 2022, with a simple vision of letting every individual prepare their own food without being dependent on a house help cook/ home maker.
In this blog you’ll get regular updates on popular food recipes and all our food recipes will be fully pure vegetarian. We’re then to help you cook succulent refection with lower stress and further joy. We offer fashions and cuisine advice for home culinarians, starters, or educated ones.
Helping produce “ kitchen wins ” is what we ’re each about. Then you’ll get all the popular Gujarati, south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and other food fashions.
What is Tendli Sabji Recipe ?
Ingredients used to prepare Tendli Sabji Recipe :
- Tendli – 300 gms
- Potatoes – 200 gms
- Groundnut oil – 09 tsp
- Ginger & Green Chilly paste – 01 tsp
- Salt – 01 tsp
- Corriander leaf – few
- Red Chilly powder – 02 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 01 tsp
- Coriander cumin powder – 02 tsp
- Peanuts powder – 02 tsp
- Besan – 02 tsp
- Garlic paste – 01 tsp
- Cumin seed – 01 tsp
- Hing (Asafoetida) – 1/2 tsp
Instructions for preparing Tendli Sabji Recipe:
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Add garlic paste, ginger and green chilies paste. Sauté for a minute until the raw aroma disappears.
- Add the sliced tendli (ivy gourd) to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt to taste. Mix the sliced potatoes with the tendli and let them saute.
- Add turmeric powder and Cover the pan and cook for about 10-15 minutes on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. The tendli will release water and become tender.
- Now roast the besan in a pan on low flame just to lose its moisture for about a minute.
- Remove the besan in a dish, add coriander cumin powder, red chilly powder, peanuts powder and coriander leaf. Mix well.
- Add the besan and spices masala in the sabji & let it cook for about a minute so that the besan masala mix well in the sabji.
- Once the tendli sabji is cooked, remove the tendli sabji in a bowl.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti, rice, or any Indian bread of your choice.